We are currently recruiting a Housekeeping Manager:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join a luxurious privately-owned holiday rental company which has a collection of five-star self-catering cottages, stylish apartments, country houses and luxury lodges.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will ensure housekeepers are being used effectively across all properties and check the properties prior to guest’s arrival. You will organise your team and work with them to monitor performance and standards, liaising with the Operations Manager should any further training be required.
- Recruit, lead, train and develop a team of 30 Housekeeping Assistants
- Supervise the daily Housekeeping operation
- Ensure cleaning standards and property sign off
- Compile rota's to ensure appropriate numbers of staff are on duty
- Manage the laundry stock levels
- Inspect all soft furnishings, fixtures and fittings
- Organise replacement items, re-decoration and refurbishments
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager
- Manage provision of hampers
Main attributes as a Head Housekeeper:
- Experience in a similar role
- A strong, experienced people manager
- Excellent organisation skills
- Standards orientated and keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of budgets
- A positive, fun, and outgoing personality and attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, progressive Company with excellent career opportunities.
You must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Five shifts per week, 40 hours per week. There are great career progression opportunities as the Company is expanding. Salary negotiable dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting a Housekeeping team member...
Holiday at Home is a family run holiday rental company, specialising in top quality holiday accommodation, in and around Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Our collection of five-star luxury self-catering Yorkshire holiday cottages, country houses and luxury lodges have been carefully chosen to offer high quality Yorkshire holiday accommodation in wonderful surroundings.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Housekeeper to join our team. You must have an excellent eye for detail and ideally have experience in 4 or 5 star properties to ensure the highest standards of cleaning across our properties. You will be methodical in cleaning routines and have the ability to work alone or within a team environment. You must be willing to work to deadlines whilst having fantastic customer service and people skills to be successful in this role. The position will be flexible hours, mainly working 9.30am-4pm on Monday's and Friday's. The role could also involve working weekends and bank holidays when required.
If you have a real flair and passion to provide the highest standards of self-catering properties then apply with a covering letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org